You can have complete piece of mind knowing that AceNet Solutions has taken full responsibility and accountability for the day to day running and the lifecycle management of your information technology systems.
Let AceNet provide the professional, qualified systems engineers, when you need them, for a manageable monthly fee. No need to pay for overtime, holidays, superannuation, etc. An AceNet engineer will respond to your needs, as you need them, when you need them.
Platinum 24/7 On-Premises Support is designed to meet the all the requirements of your on-going IT management and support needs. We can be your complete IT department and fill the role of IT Manager, server administrator, desktop support specialist, strategic planning advisor and project manager. We accomplish this through our layered team approach, rather than relying on the skills of any one person; you will have a whole team of professionals to provide a wide array of skills and depth of experience, as well as a dedicated senior site supervisor and relationship manager.
The Platinum 24/7 Support Plan includes:
- Ongoing, proactive & scheduled server and network maintenance and administration to guarantee maximum uptime and performance of your IT infrastructure at all times
- Continuous monitoring of servers and critical devices, automated repair of selected faults, remote alerting of anomalies and pending failures so that staff in our Network Operations Centre can attend to problems in the fastest possible time-frame, and even mitigate issues before any impact is felt and become a costly source of lost productivity
- The hightest level of on-demand, unlimited telephone & remote support
- Your own outsourced IT department – a complete team of professionals
- On-Premises support whenever required, regardless of time of day, or day of the year
- A service level agreement (SLA) with guaranteed uptime incident response times
- 24/7 support for businesses that cannot afford to have lost productivity of staff due to IT failures
- Monthly management reports giving you a clear picture of the performance of your infrastructure, status of your assets, and highlight any area which could potentially become problematic – with our planning recommendations
- Strategic planning guidance and assistance to ensure your IT investment fully supports your fundamental business or organisational objective and remains within your budget
- Regular management meetings with key internal stakeholders to keep you informed and aware, and keep us accountable