It goes without saying in today's interconnected world that all types of organisations are reliant on their data connectivity with the outside world, to the point that if these connections are unavailable, often times these organisations are paralysed until the flow of data is restored.
AceNet Solutions is an established provider of Business-Grade Internet links and Private Broadband WANs (Wide Area Networks) for the data, voice and video communication needs of business and government clients. Highly robust and reliable, and providing the speed and consistency required for business, AceNet communications solutions are not only Business quality, but reasonably priced, secure and fully monitored.
AceNet Solutions offers business and government customers high quality, uncontended/low-contention, symmetrical and asymmetrical broadband for internet connectivity in a variety of bandwidths. Our products will provide you with a best-in-class, reliable, secure and dedicated connection to the internet or branch offices for your business needs.
The AceNet advantages:
- Uncontended and low-contention services - less sharing of bandwidth - it's dedicated to your business
- Carrier grade network
- Connected with Tier1 backend providers
- Scalable bandwidths from 1Mbps to 100Mbps
- Online Reporting
- 24x7x365 monitoring available
- Premium Service Level Agreements with full service guarantees
- Symmetrical services - same upload and download speeds
- In-house customer service via our Network Operations Centre
- Available throughout Australia - Metro and Regional
- Competitive pricing
- Fast installation
Our Private Broadband WAN offerings have been specially designed to connect remote offices to form a seamless Wide Area Network (WAN). The connections formed by such a private network do not cross the public Internet and are made through a Private ATM backbone which has the following benefits:
- The Private network is completely private and requires no encryption.
- No firewalls are required within the Private Network.
- No download charges apply within the Private Network.
- No IP VPN tunnelling is required.
- Optical Fibre access for private Broadband WANs or Internet access
- High-bandwidth Leased Lines
- DSL-based Internet links - ADSL, SHDSL and ADSL2+
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Fixed Wireless Ethernet in metro areas - Private Data Links and Direct High Speed Internet
- Voice Services