Like any organisation today, the smooth running of your operations are heavily reliant on your IT systems. The critical necessity of ensuring the uninterrupted operation of these systems has become more crucial than ever.
Many organisations in the Sydney CBD area and surrounding suburbs, and across NSW, devote far too few resources to disaster recovery planning, and are greatly unprepared for a major incident. Statistics show that of companies struck by a major loss of business data, 43% never reopen, 51% close within two years, and only 6% will survive long-term. In this light, no business or organisation can afford to not take Disaster Recovery (DR) planning seriously. However many organisations do not have the internal resources or expertise to properly conduct DR planning.
This is where AceNet Solutions can help with our disaster recovery service in the Sydney CBD area. Our senior consultants will work with you to establish acceptable metrics for recovery point objective (RPO) and recovery time objective (RTO) for each key area of the business. This should encompass Payroll, Finance, client records, etc. Taking these objectives we then generate a business continuity plan and procedures for your IT systems and infrastructure, to provide redundancy for the provision of services and contingencies in the event of a catastrophic failure.
We can design the most suitable DR strategy for your organisation, based on its size, budget, nature of its business, industry regulations and so on. Our strategies for data redundancy and business continuity include (but are not limited to):
- Backups to tape or other removable media and taken off site regularly
- Disk to Disk to Tape Backups for more immediate local retrieval of data
- Backups to disk onsite and copied automatically to offsite disk storage
- Replication of data/servers to a hosted offsite location
- SAN Replication
- High availability systems which keep both the data and system replicated off-site, enabling continuous access to systems and data
- Fully hosted IT infrastructure with in-built redundancy and Disaster Recovery capability
Talk to us to today to find out how we can safeguard the future of your business or organisation.